Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cuz sometimes ya just gotta. . .


I love Etsy. I really do. Each day I visit the site, browsing the highlights of the day, and, of course, checking my own listings.

I'm a firm believer in 'what goes around comes around'. I like to support other artists, asI believe it will come back to me, in some for or another. Appreciation of handmade goods has brought me a taste for things that I would otherwise not splurge on.

Body Butters are one of those things.

For some reason, I was really drawn to try this product from Skin Journey. She had beautiful simple pictures with some wonderful looking "stuff" inside the jars. I hearted it and finally went and bought some when I got some money for an order in my shop. I chose two scents, Republic of India, and Rolling Hills of France. The names just sound luxury, don't they?
This one is tempting, too!


I was very pleased when I got them. They do cost me a bit more than the all-natural lotions I have been using. But they are SOOOO worth it. They have provided a perfect amount of mouisturization during both the warm Summer months, and the cold days we've been having lately. They are quite heavily scented. Something I really like in a product. I like to be able to get whifs of it now and again thru-out the day. I also like others to tell me I smell good. :) Pin It

1 comment:

Lesley of Banana Pants Clothes said...

I'm exactly the same way.
Before Etsy, I would've NEVER splurged on bath and body stuff.
Now, I'm a complete addict.

Especially handmade soaps. It's easier to justify it to myself than spending money on a lot of other things. I mean, we all have to have soap to shower...right? :)

Awesome handmade soaps that I use time and time again: soaplane.etsy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...