Thursday, April 16, 2009

Heads, Shoulders, but what about his Knees and Toes?

On our way to the gym this morning:

Tim: I'm just gonna get rid of ALL the sweets when we get back home.

Me: K

Tim: No need in having it around.

Me: I'll just hide it.

Tim: Yeah, you'll hide it in the garbage can!

Me: Well, it's not like I've been pigging out on candy (remembering the reese's cups candy wrappers from his lunch on the couch yesterday afternoon)

Tim: Uh huh

Me: Well, I mean, just some of the Easter bunny. It's not like I've been hogging down on that. . . I just ate his head off. . .

Tim: Uh huh

Me: Okay, and maybe some of his shoulders, too. . .
Blogged with the Flock Browser
Pin It

2 comments:

Cupcake Mama said...

hehe. I would say that I eat healthy, but the 15 pounds I've gained and missing candy from daughter's Easter basket might say otherwise....

Heather {naturally crafted mama} said...

you had me giggling by the first couple lines of this one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...