Wednesday, July 2, 2008

An old classic. . .

As I sit her waiting for Danielle to finish getting ready, I am remembering the delicious sandwich I had earlier this week.
Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Oozing cheesey goodness and crispy buttery bread. So good you can't even wait to eat it when you grab the camera.

You know you want it.

I bet at least ONE of you is gonna run to the kitchen and bust out the supplies to make that shit, cuz it is good.

And don't forget the white trash american cheese to make it all gooey and better for you. If you're into it, choose some tomatoes that aren't that ridiculously juicy so yer bread doesn't get all soggy-like.

I like mine with a little chedda, baby. Oh, and the rosemary olive oil bread makes it extra tasty.

On our way down the road, so I'll catch ya some other time!!!

Go ahead and make that sandwich; I'm giving you all permission. Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...